The basics from the architecture for the Floricode standards are described in the following documents which can be found underneath on this page:
- The high level description of the 'Ornamental Horticultural Industry'
- The 'Glossary' in which the vocabulary of the industry is explained both in English and in Dutch
- The description of the model for the coding of ornamental products, the so called 'LINNAEUS Data Model'
- The high level description of the Commercial, Logistic and Financial processes in the supply chain, the so called 'CLF Process Model'
- The explanation of the most important identifiers in the Floricode standard messages, the 'Identification Keys'
- The description of the reference technique to be used in Floricode messages, the 'Reference Conventions'
About the transport layer for data exchange you can find the following documents:
- The conversation protocols
- The transport protocols