The central aim of the documentation methodology is to clarify Floricode’s standards for various target groups. The criteria are:
- Completeness by describing from various perspectives/levels
- Definiteness in use of terms and techniques
- Cohesion between the various types of documentation
- Structure of archiving and dilation of documents
- Testability and certification of implementations by software firms
- International connection to the horizontal (industry transcending) XML standards of UN/CEFACT
The documentation methodology is described in the scheme shown on this page and consists of a number of cohering documentation levels. Each parent layer describes how a received message must be interpreted. Each underlying layer describes how a message is prepared and must be transported.
Move the mouse over the various parts of the documentation methodology below for more information.
The main documents of this methodology can be found on the next page of the SDK.